Monday 23 December 2013

Hello everyone.Welcome to my blog.My name is Steph but you can call me Spicy.
I have always wanted to write and share stuff about whatever that is good,inspiring ,uplifting and encouraging with the world. I am glad I have started today. Join me as we learn ,experience and contribute positively to life.
It's wonderful to have people like you,you can imagine how fast the world and its system has developed and is currently expanding.
I vividly remember when I was in secondary school,how we loved to receive letters from friends.On the days the letters were handed out,those that didn't receive felt bad,some will go as far as getting pen pals,as I think about it now I smile but who writes letters now when you can connect on facebook,twitter,emails,Skype,etc.
Then,the letters would take like 2-4 weeks before you receive them but right now at the click of a button,you do not only send but you also get your reply.Thanks to modern technology,a new world of research,creative and innovative ideas that have been carefully utilized to make life better.
On this blog,we will explore topics that will challenge us to make positive impacts in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment